What can temping offer you?
- Freedom - you can work when you want to and where you want to. Perhaps you are a working parent and don’t want to work during the school holidays. Or perhaps you are a student and can only work during the holidays. You may be in between jobs and need an income during that time. Whatever your situation - temping offers great flexibility.
- Culture - temping gives you the opportunity to meet new people and experience different cultures within different companies.
- Experience - you will have the opportunity to work within many different industry sectors.
- Permanent opportunities - sometimes temporary positions can convert to permanent positions and as a temporary worker you are often in the best position to apply for, and successfully obtain these permanent positions when they become available (if you want to, of course).
- With recent changes to employment law, temporary workers can now enjoy holiday pay.
- Temporary workers enjoy holiday pay from day one.
- Many of the same rights as permanent employees, following a 12 week qualifying period. Agency Workers Regulations (AWR) Fact Sheet.
From day one of temping for Delaney Browne at BG, they have been efficient, courteous, helpful and it has been a pleasure to be working for them.
Any problems are dealt with immediately and the team are always prepared to help in any way possible. Their administration is first class - they always send out direct bank transfers of remuneration and pay slips very promptly every week, and their attendance and availability to visit us at BG is very welcome. Their telephone manner is always welcoming and each of us is treated as a friend and not just a number.
Delaney Browne is an agency for whom I am more than happy to work and I look forward to continuing with DB in the future.
What can Delaney Browne offer you in return?
- Excellent rates of pay, usually paid on a weekly basis
- A variety of temping opportunities across a broad spectrum of industries
- Up to 25 days holiday per annum, accruing from day one
- The chance to win our ‘Temporary of the Month’ Award
- IT software training
- Full briefing before any assignment
- Ongoing recognition and feedback from each assignment.
Our Temporary Consultants are not only exceptionally experienced in placing the right people in the right job roles, but in listening, caring and motivating as well.
Becoming a temporary
worker has never been so
easy or so good!
See also: Looking for Temporary Employment