You will join our client as a Operations Manager/Service Desk to ensure that the Service Desk team are engaged, motivated and focused on exceeding their customer's expectations.
You will join our client as an Operations Manager within the Service Dept to ensure that the Service Desk team are engaged, motivated and focused on exceeding their customer's expectations.
JOB DESCRIPTION - Service Desk and Operations Manager
Job Title: Service Desk and Operations Manager
Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Department: Service & Support Department
Location: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Benefits: Private Health Cover
Main Purpose of the Role
The Service Desk and Operations Manager reports directly to the Service and Support Director. As well as management of day to day operations, this is a first level people management role, managing the Support Desk team. We are looking for someone who is extremely organised, and who takes pride in delivering superb customer service. This role owns customer service levels and delivering a service that ensures we continue to have high levels of client satisfaction and retention.
This role requires someone who can remain calm and professional under pressure and perform in a dynamic and flexible fashion. Responsibilities of this role include process improvement and documentation, workload management, creation of performance reports, Service Level Agreement management, new client onboarding and response time management.
This role requires someone who is prepared to pitch in as well as manage others, this is a hands on role and the successful candidate will work with their team to deliver service excellence. Good organisation skills, flexibility when being presented with new situations and being able to manage multiple tasks and enquiries is key. This person must be comfortable talking with a wide range of clients, and dealing with a range of new systems, to ensure high levels of pro-active customer care at all times.
1) Overall responsibility and ownership for customer service levels, client retention, Service Desk performance, Service Level Agreement and KPI achievement.
2) Management of the Service Desk Team as well as being hands on and getting stuck in.
3) Ownership of the Service Desk strategy. This includes planning, process implementation, improvement and updating, KPI setting and KPI measurement.
4) Communicating and meeting with high end customers to ensure good relationships and high levels of customer satisfaction.
5) Creating and delivering weekly reports, regular performance analysis and client specific ticket reports.
6) Deal with any client complaints and manage escalations, where necessary.
7) Manage the process of Engineer Call outs: co-ordinating booking, informing clients, ensuring engineers attend site with full knowledge of the issues, the correct equipment and any previous visits.
8) Management of communications with our Procurement Department, to ensure orders are documented, placed and received properly
9) Onboard new clients, including introductions and assignment of dedicated resource to ensure a great experience
10) Axis/CRM/Ticketing System updates and implementation
Key Skills & Achievements
Successful candidate must demonstrate the following skills and experience:
Although not required, it would be an advantage to be able to demonstrate the following:
Strong Management Skills
Minimum 5 years office-based customer service
(high level) experience
Minimum of 3 years Operational Experience
Prior experience in a technology company
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Live within a 20 mile radius of High Wycombe
Ability to coordinate multiple scheduling over varying time periods
Experience working with Engineers
Meticulous and proven organisational skills
Flexible and able to multi-task under pressure
Ability to negotiate and persuade others to meet goals
Attention to detail and methodical in record keeping
Demonstrate a high level of empathy with customers, very strong customer service ethos and a good complaint handler